I’ve been thinking about Saving Moses & here are some things I’ve been pondering:
- people from the ages 0-5 are often unable to clearly communicate their needs – how many moms have been at least a little frustrated trying to figure out what their unhappy newborn wants? How much more a newborn with no mom??
- the most formative years for a person is from 0-5years of age
- a helpless infant doesn’t have to be hopeless or without a hopeful future
- small things for infants and toddlers have massive results – both negatively & positively
- Jesus, Moses, Josiah and others infants in the Bible had crisis moments where someone stepped in to protect them – to be a hero
This week on our TV program, Today w Marilyn & Sarah, we aired our 1st Saving Moses program – I can’t even begin to tell you how exciting this is to me. Furthermore, we have our website up & running – www.savingmoses.org. Finally, you can also following saving Moses on twitter: savingmoses. At the end of this month, I get to go to Haiti w saving Moses to check on a program that we joined to immunize infants against common diseases before the onset of the rainy season there, when these diseases begin to really escalate. Such simple & small things making the difference between life & death, health & weakness, helpless & hopeful.
This blog is an unapologetic advert for saving moses 🙂