I’ve had alot of random thoughts & questions running through my brain lately. Maybe you could give me some feedback:
- strength can be be a misperception. I find that I’m probably in my best frame of mind when I am most dependent on Jesus
- Christ must always be the mediator not only between God & me, but also between me & others
- when I need direction on various projects & I don’t have alot of time to chase rabbit trails, what’s the best approach to chosing a path?
- I want my kids to desire more of God’s Word – are there more things I should be doing to help cultivate this desire in their hearts?
- community & solitude each have their pitfalls
- Saving Moses – how can we make this more effective?
- family is an environment where the Holy Spirit most effectively works to change me
- it seems to me that the only long-term way to transform my insecurities is with the help of the Holy Spirit
Just a few things that my brain has been pondering 🙂