Honestly, I’ve been thinking about this blog for a few days because I’m wanting to encourage you & your faith in God. I think we all need encouragement to our faith at various times. For example, today I was running some errands & talking with God about some struggles that I’m wrestling with & I was just expressing some honest discouragement to Him. You, as well, might be able to find an area in your life that has some discouragement – maybe even more than 1 ,)
Anyways, I felt like God encouraged me that walking with and obeying Him require faith. In my “better moments”, my faith is solid & I’m confident in God. But I don’t always have, “better moments.” So for those “non-better moments”, here are a few verses to consider praying each day for the next month to strengthen your faith & fuel those “better moments”:
- 2 Chron 16:9 “For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His.
- Matt 19:26 And looking at them Jesus said to them, ” With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
- 2 Cor 3:5-6 Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God, 6 who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant,
- 2 Chron 20:12, For we are powerless before this great multitude who are coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are on You.”
- Rom 8:28, And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose
Be encouraged my friend – God is working in you, as well as on your behalf 🙂