My mom was ministering in Karachi Pakistan last week & seeing some totally amazing things from God. She’s been going to Pakistan since around 1995 & has made more than 5 different ministry trips to various large cities throughout Pakistan. Here’s a quick summary of what happened last week:
- Ministry Training School: she had more than 2,800 leaders come for a day of leadership training to help them be more effective with their ministries & outreaches
- Political favor: she met with many key government leaders & had the honor to pray for healing for many of them & their families
- Media favor: when she landed there were 6 different TV stations there to document her arrival & she was also on the front page of the English newspaper in Karachi
- 3 nights of city-wide healing meetings – there were approximately 90,000 in attendance on the 1st night, about 130,000 on the 2nd night & almost 200,000 on the 3rd night
- lots of totally amazing miracles – deaf ears, blind eyes, back problems, paralysis, etc.
I write this because I know that God totally loves Pakistan & the Pakistani people. They are very wonderful & it brings tremendous joy to my heart to hear of God’s extravagant love being poured out on this wonderful nation. Let’s celebrate! 🙂