First of all, thanks much for reading my blog! Lots of you have been super kind of the last year & I really appreciate you staying connected! As we think about turning the page on a new year, I think we all do some reflection & some adjustments. There were lots of things I liked from 2012, lessons I learned, successes, mistakes, etc. I want to take the lessons and successes from 2012 & build on these in 2013. I’m not sure that I want to go with the “New Years Resolutions” approach, as I tend to kind of fizzle out on these. With that being said, here are some areas where I want to continue to grow & improve:
- continue to get more authentic at loving God, people & myself
- grow in my intimacy with God – listening, learning, being more present, growing & changing
- expand our Saving Moses work – giving genuine love to the most vulnerable, least & smallest on our planet
- trust God better with the future, decisions and direction
- get more consistent with working out
What are some areas in which you’d like to grow?