We all have challenges in our lives of varying sizes and strengths. Some challenges are relatively short & minor: getting the chicken unthawed in time to bake it for tonight’s dinner. Some challenges are massive: nightcare with Saving Moses. Regardless of your age, responsibilities, gender, season in life, etc, we all have challenges & it’s what we do with these challenges that’s important (not necessarily the challenges themselves).
So here are some helpful tips for dealing with challenges:
- can do: keep in mind that God in you is bigger than any challenge;
- try: don’t quit, give up or get discouraged; a baby step is better than no step & a misstep is better than a regress ,)
- selective nutrition: feed the positive & starve the negative
- timely inventory: it can be super helpful, from time to time, to take an inventory of your overall progress rather than focusing on the lack of slowness of progress
- encouragement: encourage someone else in their dreams, goals & challenges – it’s good for you! 😀