Whenever I travel, I love getting to watch people & traveling on Halloween is a double bonus, which raises even more than my usual question collection. Here are some things I think about as I watch people when I travel on Halloween:
- Let’s believe that they’re wearing a costume rather than thinking that’s their normal attire
- Yes!! Superman is on my flight!!
- Stillettos and airports – these ladies are on my all-time amazing list
- I don’t understand why you’d be rude to someone who is helping you
- traveling is a great opportunity to express Genuine Love – a cool way to brighten someone’s day 🙂
- boots in security lines are tricky to navigate – stick w flip flops ,)
Happy World Series to the Red Sox 🙂