Today, my husband and I are celebrating 21 years of marriage and I’m happy to say that our marriage has far exceeded my expectations and hopes. My husband is an absolutely amazing man and I love how God uses our marriage to bless others & also to help me grow. In the last 21 years, here are just a few things I’ve learned:
- marriage isn’t a 50/50 bargain – it’s all in, with both feet 🙂
- conflicts are opportunities to know each other better and to improve our communication
- respect is an essential requirement a wife must be committed to give – disrespect undermines a healthy marriage
- learn to complement rather than compete
- make time for your marriage, particularly when you have children
- be friends and pray together
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful man, Reece Bowling!!