It seems like we all want the “extra” perk – we buy the shampoo that has 25%more for the same price, we look for the value meal, we look for the guy who serves ice cream with a little extra on his scoops, . . . . extra time, more roi, . . . . extra.
Let’s also look at the little ways that we can add some “extra”:
- extra patience with the person learning to use the new computer system,
- extra grace for the phone agent with the heavy accent,
- extra forgiveness for our mate who unknowingly said something hurtful,
- extra time on the parking meter for the person who will take our spot,
- extra friendly to the cranky check out person at the grocery store
Let’s go the “extra mile” 🙂