Whenever I travel, I love getting to watch people & traveling on Halloween is a double bonus, which raises even more than my usual question collection. Here are some things I think about as I watch people when I travel on Halloween:
- Let’s believe that they’re wearing a costume rather than thinking that’s their normal attire
- Yes!! Superman is on my flight!!
- Stillettos and airports – these ladies are on my all-time amazing list
- I don’t understand why you’d be rude to someone who is helping you
- traveling is a great opportunity to express Genuine Love – a cool way to brighten someone’s day 🙂
- boots in security lines are tricky to navigate – stick w flip flops ,)
Happy World Series to the Red Sox 🙂
We are back to that time of year when the Halloween decorations come out – cobwebs, ghosts, skeletons, tombstones, witches, etc. I remember when I was growing up that there was the razor blade in candy or apples scare & I remember being too scared to go trick-or-treating beyond like 3 houses from my house. So this is my problem with Halloween – why do we celebrate a holiday devoted to fear, creepiness & even death? What’s good about any of those things?
Being afraid & creeped out in my life has done more damage than good. So while I’m probably a lone ranger & politically incorrect on this, I don’t like this holiday & see no redeeming value in the current expression & celebration of this holiday. With that being said, please be encouraged that tomorrow’ blog will be more uplifting 😀